New York Fashion week has us excited for fall and the gorgeous palette of deep burgundies, burnt wines, crushed velvet and moody Victorian florals it's bringing along with it. But the best part of it all is the return of one of our favorite nineties trends-the choker!!! Whether chokers take you back to your middle school days or are new to you, they are a simple way to make a statement with any outfit. We especially love chokers paired with an off the shoulder top or strapless dress to add a little dark romance. GGG has the perfect options to embrace fall fashion in summer weather using light weight fabrics and accessories!
1. Marie Turnor black pyramid stud clutch
2. Tiare Hawaii off the shoulder dark floral maxi dress
3. Black lace and black crushed velvet chokers
4. Lawless Souls Rock and Roll t-shirt
5. Marie Turnor pebble black "Feast"