A father is a rock. One who illustrates toughness and purity and who teaches us strength and loyalty. A child is a flowing stream, soft and warm; one who calms the roughness around the edges of the rock, teaching him not how to be tough, but how to be gentle. The relationship between a father and his child is more enchanting and spiritual than even the most rare rocks in the clearest waters.
This Father’s Day (June 17), is a time to show your appreciation for the person who has taught you to swim in rough waters, to enjoy the simplicity of life’s wonders; your father.
With Father’s Day being a little bit over a week away from now, this is the perfect time to step into GGG to pick up a gift for your loved one. Gifts to show dad your appreciation include...
1. Contender clothing ~ This hip new brand mixes style with swag, containing shirts, underwear, and accessories. A must have!
2. A new wallet ~ GGG offers wallets your dad is sure to love. With illustrations from boats, to mountains, to anchors, a symbolic wallet is sure to make dad smile.
3. A unique flask ~ Being a dad comes with a lot of responsibility and isn’t always easy. Here’s to some relaxing dad time.
4. Oliver Cade ties ~ These handcrafted ties are sure to make dad feel spiffy for a night out.
5. Custom socks ~ With sayings such as “I only golf on days that end in Y,” these fun prints are destined to make dad smile (and fashionable).
These aren’t even half of the amazing gifts that GGG has to offer for the man who has served as a rock in your life.